Predictive. Personalized. Precise.
The Future of Being conference brings forward the top IT priorities for healthcare executives including digital, advanced analytics and AI. Topics in the program are designed around global trends and UAE 2021 National Agenda which emphasizes the importance of preventive medicine and seeks to reduce cancer and lifestyle related diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases to ensure a longer, healthy life for citizens. The exciting news for startups is that healthcare enterprises are taking an interest and have set up innovation funds that provide a platform for innovators to pilot their solutions and are taking equity stakes in some cases. 51% of organizations plan to invest in IT over the next 12 months with rising costs and structural changes that affect the entire industry.
- Hear about the future of Big Data, AI, and the Consumerization of Healthcare
- All about the Ground Breaking Research: Scientists have now developed a new antibiotic that's capable of killing superbugs
- Take a peek into how virtual reality technology is being introduced into one of the largest children’s hospitals in the UK
- Discover how Precision Genetic Engineering is tech-guided
- Forbes 30under30 physician-scientist creates Tech-guided Precision Genetic Engineering
- Find out what keeps the healthcare executives up at night