Dubai Tourism’s ‘Futurism’ Programme
Travelling won’t remain the same anymore. Dubai Tourism is bringing together the travel & tourism 10 hottest startups in the Futurism programme. The final round of the programme will take place at GITEX Future Stars, where you can watch the ten startups pitch their disruptive ideas for an AED 100,000 prize and expert mentorship. Join the show to find out who takes the title of the best tourism startup.
Ten startups have been shortlisted
- Ads-Flight (Revolutionizes Airport & Travelers Advertising by targeting Air Passengers on their Mobile at the perfect Time & Gate.)
- Chatdesk (New York based software and machine learning company in the customer support space)
- Cerebri AI (measures customer engagement, using the resulting values and scores to drive both customer engagement & customer success)
- Ariadne Maps (On-demand fitness app for MENA that creates personalized fitness programs)
- Airlines Technology (Aviation specialized travel technology company which is changing the way Airlines & Travel agents operate)
- Stayology (AnIntelligent Global tourism platform that brings together everything needed for travel)
- Stayhopper (A booking platform that offers customers to book hotel rooms by the hour & the flexibility to choose the time of check-in)
- Xandar Kardian (A US-Delaware start-up with its 7 years of R&D providing innovative solutions)
- Omniflow (Developed an smart energy platform powered by wind and solar with integrated energy storage for IoT applications)
- Further Network (An innovative travel- technology company developing a Blockchain based Peer-2-Peer network)
The selected startups scooped up the below prizes and benefits:
- Exhibition pod for GITEX Future Stars 2019,
- A chance to pitch and win AED 100,000 at the event
- An opportunity to develop their solution under expert mentorship.
The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) is the principal authority for tourism in Dubai. They plan, supervise and develop the marketing of Dubai as a leading tourist destination. They also market and promote the emirate’s commerce sector and are responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services such as hotels, tour operators, travel agents, and other tourism services.