It works as follows:
1. The User downloads the app
2. Looks through the list of offers
3. Purchases offered items from any store
4. Scans a QR code or a barcode on the receipt. Alternatively takes a photo of the whole receipt for uploading
5. Gets rewarded with the cashback (up to 80% of purchase price) instantly.
Two ways to earn cashback
Either via the receipt upload, or the consumer can earn a higher amount of cashback if they verify the purchase with a banking transaction.
And the icing on the cake is that the data is automatically broken down into categories and locations of purchases.
This also shows data for each family member in beautiful, easy to use graphs and reports.
The standard service is free of charge to all consumers.
However, if the user wishes to save more, they can subscribe for advice on price comparison at all local stores.
Subscription fee is just $1 a month with an average saving of $50 thanks to Yepy Advice.