Sharjah Business Women’s Council Sponsors Women Founders
Celebrating the women leading the tech movement across the world! Sharjah Business Women Council (SBWC) is sponsoring 10 women entrepreneurs to exhibit at GITEX Future Stars 2019. Plus the Council will host at their stand a series of workshops and tech talks across the four days of the event, open to all GITEX Future Stars visitors. Click here to view agenda.
Ten women led startups have been shortlisted
- ASBBSS (Adaptive Seat Belt-Based Safety System An Intelligent Retractor Design for High Speed Vehicles.)
- Arabee (Provides a comprehensive, progressive, fun, online Arabic language programme, complemented by physical resources, teaching guides and more)
- Automated Livestock Smart Feeder (Develop an innovative system for farms to feed their cattle without any dependency on workers at the farm)
- ParkMe (Provide a complete service of navigation and booking parking slots)
- Bright Shift (An online platform that offers online therapy services in 6 different languages from licensed psychologists)
- Dragon (Developing of a smart drone that can fulfill a variety of customer needs through an original payload system based on a multipurpose loading device and balls.)
- Nutri Box (Arab World’s first intelligent and interactive Nutrition platform that aims to help Arab World millenials lose weight and empower them to live a healthier life )
- Ma'akum (Aims to help and serve the injured people before they become critical cases, and reduce the number of dead people because of the ambulance delayed.)
- Resilient Autonomous Vehicle (A Concept Towards Harsh Environment - provides enhancements to decision making while improving on information and support systems)
- Searfi (first female let tech start-up benefiting consumers, service providers and businesses of all industries and regions equally without any downside to any party)
The selected startups scooped up the below prizes and benefits:
- Exhibition pod for GITEX Future Stars 2019
- Meet prominent investors and venture capitalists looking for the next big opportunity
- Stand to win cash prizes to fund their business in one of the many pitch competitions.
SBWC is honored to be under the Patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher Bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, Wife of the Ruler of Sharjah, Chairperson of Nama Women Advancement Establishment, Founder and Patron of Sharjah Business Women Council. Their mission is to empower potential and existing professional and businesswomen to establish and realize their ambitions in both traditional and non-traditional sectors in the UAE.