ALHujairy is Chairman and Group CEO of Gulf Future Business (GFB). GFB Group of Companies includes: ThinkSmart For Training, TechoSmart for ICT Services, and WorkSmart for Events Management. ALHujairy holds an executive MBA (Distinguished Honours) from DePaul University, Chicago, USA and has extensive experience in a range of fields including Telecommunications, Banking, Government, Information Technology and Business Analysis. He began his career with Riyad Bank, Saudi Arabia and subsequently worked with Batelco and Asia Computers before joining the Health Information Directorate where he attained the post of IT Director. Prior to founding Gulf Future Business, Mr. Al Hujairy held the role as Acting CEO, Advisor to the Minister of Health on Health Economics and the CEO of Salmaniya Medical Complex.
ALHujairy also holds several board positions, and societies:
- Founder and Senior Advisor Bahrain Technology Companies Society (BTECH).
- Founder and Secretary General of the Arab ICT Union.
- Founder and Chairman of Bahrain Internet SIG
- Member of the Bahrain Society for Training and Development.
- Batelco Group; Ex - board director, and Chairman of the Audit committee.
- Quality Net – Kuwait: Ex - Vice Chairman of the Board
- Umina – Jordan : Ex- Board Member
6 DecemberBlue StageHisham Al-Falih (Leantech )Vivek Zakarde (Reliance General Insurance)Christian Kunz (DIFC)Michele Giordani (GELLIFY)Ahmed Al-Hujairy (Bahrain Technology Companies Society )Artificial Intelligence