Young Emarati leader with senior executive management experience in government and private sectors. Diversified expertise in organizational management, strategy, program excellence and project development
- Graduate of Dubai Government Program and UAE Government Leadership Program
- Background and formal education in Civil Engineering (BSc) and Quality Management (Masters) with more than 16 years of professional experience
- Responsible for implementation of Dubai Government Excellence Program and Hamdan Bin Mohammed Program for Smart Government, in addition to Emirates Government Service Excellence Program.
- Head of 5 committees and member of 21 within RTA and on Dubai Level
- Designate public spokesperson and representative for customer service and leader for Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Majlis within RTA
- Active participant and contributor to Dubai and Federal level initiatives including People Happiness, Innovation, Smart Dubai, Expo 2020 Agendas. In addition member of key committees and councils:
- Part of leadership team,, Dubai Model for service development, Higher Committee for Strategic Planning, Higher committee of Excellence, Higher Committee for Customers Services Development, Crises Team across Dubai, Higher Committee for the Protection of the Rights of Disabled people across Dubai, and RTA Future Team responsible for supporting leadership team in recent trends across world